HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday | 7am – 11am
Monday | 11am – 10pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday | 11am – 11pm Friday | 11am – 12am Saturday | 2pm – 12am Sunday | 2pm – 10pm
Saturday, Sunday & holiday Mondays | 8:30am – 2pm
For large party (12+) requests, email ReserveFFDC@FarmersRestaurantGroup.com
There are three hourly, self-park garages within one block of the restaurant. Numerous metered spaces are also available on Pennsylvania Ave. and the streets just north of the restaurant.
Two Metro stops are nearby, both on the Blue and Orange train lines:
- 900 18th St. NW: Exit onto I St. NW and walk toward 18th St. NW for about .1 miles, turn left on 18th St. NW
- Walk about 410 feet, turn right at H St. NW and walk about 0.1 miles, and take a slight right onto Pennsylvania Ave. NW
- Continue on Pennsylvania Ave. for about 230 feet and Founding Farmers will be on your left
- 23rd St. NW & I St. NW at The George Washington University Hospital: Exit the station
- Walk on I St. NW east about 0.3 miles toward 22nd St. NW, take a slight right at Pennsylvania Ave. NW
- Founding Farmers will be on your right after about 270 feet
The red DC Circulator stops at three nearby locations: 19th St. NW & K St NW, 20th St. NW & K St. NW, and 21st St. NW & Pennsylvania Ave. NW.