How well can Founding Farmers DC accommodate someone with a disability?
All of our restaurants are well equipped to provide excellent hospitality for all of our guests. Please let us know if you have any access concerns or needs in dining with us. You can make note when making your online reservation, contact us in advance of your reservation, or let us know when you arrive.
Located on Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Washington, D.C., Founding Farmers DC has an elevator and stairs to access two floors of dining, with a full bar on the first floor. There are restrooms on both floors. Metered parking is available on the surrounding streets and a Colonial Parking garage is located directly across the street at 2000 Pennsylvania Ave NW. Multiple bus lines pass directly by the restaurant and two Metro stops, Farragut West and Foggy Bottom, are within three blocks.
Yes, we do have an elevator to our 2nd level and the restaurant is fully accessible. There is no bar located on the 2nd level.
Yes, we offer complimentary WiFi. Please check with your server or the host for the password.
Are there other Founding Farmers locations?
Yes, we hope you will visit all of the restaurants in our growing family. In making your plans, please note that each restaurant has different offerings, amenities, and operating times:
- Founding Farmers DC – Foggy Bottom, 1924 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
- MoCo’s Founding Farmers – Park Potomac, Potomac, MD
- Founding Farmers Tysons – 1800 Tysons Blvd, Tysons II, Tysons, VA
- Founding Farmers Reston Station – 1904 Reston Metro Plaza Drive, Reston, VA
- Founding Farmers King of Prussia – 255 Main Street, King of Prussia, PA
- Farmers Fishers Bakers – The Washington Harbour, Georgetown Waterfront, DC
- Farmers & Distillers – 600 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC
Are there TVs in the bar area?
We have small televisions located in our bar area. However, they are not easily viewed from all parts of the bar and are not advisable for viewing sporting events.
Are you currently hiring?
Yes, we are hiring for all of our locations. Check out all available positions here.
Do you have highchairs and/or booster seats?
Yes, we do have highchairs and booster seats available for your convenience.
Do you have outdoor/patio seating?
Yes, we now have patio seating at the DC location. Check out our detailed information on our patio dining available in DC and across our restaurants.
Do you offer private event space?
Learn more about our Founding Farmers DC group dining options here. However, our Founding Farmers Reston Station restaurant has a 48-seat private dining space and our DC sibling restaurant, Farmers & Distillers located in the Mt Vernon Square neighborhood, has the General’s Parlor, a 16-seat private dining room tucked away on the lower level for a truly special experience. Also, MoCo’s Founding Farmers in Potomac, MD and Founding Farmers Tysons both have mezzanine dining areas that can be used for private dining.
Do you offer valet parking?
We do not offer valet parking at our DC restaurant.
We are not able to validate parking at our DC location.
How may I purchase gift cards?
Founding Farmers gift cards go beyond enjoying a great meal. Our gift cards make the perfect gift for anyone in your life who loves getting together with friends and family over a delicious food & drink.
Purchase a Founding Farmers gift card for your loved ones today.
Our gift cards CAN be used for:
- Dining in all seven of our restaurants.
- Delivery and pick up from all seven of our restaurants when ordered online directly via order.farmersrestaurantgroup.com. This includes hot, ready-to-eat holiday meals (for pick up and delivery) when ordered directly via order.farmersrestaurantgroup.com.
- Purchasing our merchandise in person, such as The Founding Farmers Cookbook, our Founding Farmers Coffee, and our Founding Farmers Chocolate. You can also use our gift cards in person to purchase Founding Spirits from our DC distillery plus our DC and MD restaurants.
Our gift cards CANNOT be used for:
- Ordering from third party platforms, such as UberEats, DoorDash, and GrubHub.
- Purchasing our merchandise online to ship, including The Founding Farmers Cookbook or Founding Spirits.
- Our special holidays at home programs (meals that can pre-ordered for reheating at home), such as: Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Passover, Easter, and Mother’s Day.
We like to think of ourselves as smart casual. We are what you want to make us… casual, sporty, pre-Kennedy Center show – we love it all!
Yes. Founding Farmers Co. Catering & Events can provide full service catering, delivery and pick up catering that can be ordered directly online, private chef diners, and event planning. With years of experience rooted in restaurant hospitality, we have the expertise and bandwidth to help you create events that are easy, frictionless, and fun to plan from start to finish. Our catering menus are not limited to our restaurant food & drink but can be tailored to your event and your budget. As with our restaurants, everything is made from scratch with ingredients thoughtfully sourced from farmers and suppliers we know and trust.
Complete details on our catering services and how to collaborate with us for your next event can be found at Founding Farmers Co. Catering & Events.