Despite the unseasonable (and if we’re honest, delightful) warm fall weather over the past week, we have been very busy preparing for colder temperatures by winterizing our patios. Right now, almost all of our patios (some of which were new this year in response to the pandemic) have heaters and some have tents. More winterized tents are coming soon, as well as outdoor dining igloos.
Our tents are heated with air from the outside and some of our tent side walls will always be kept open to maintain adequate airflow. To reserve a table in one of our heated, ventilated tents, please book your table outside.
- Founding Farmers DC has winterized their new outdoor patio right on Pennsylvania Avenue in downtown DC with heated, ventilated tents.
- MoCo’s Founding Farmers just off I-270 in Potomac, Maryland has a large heated, ventilated tent with a festive and cozy gas fire pit, as well as some open air tables with heaters. We also have several open air tables with heaters. If you prefer those seats, we will do our best to accommodate your preference upon your arrival.
- Founding Farmers Tysons conveniently located in the heart of NOVA has a patio that has been winterized with heated, ventilated tents. Please select outside when making your reservation to be seated in one of our tents.
- Our sibling restaurant, Farmers Fishers Bakers, has expanded our outdoor dining with a large heated, ventilated tent on Georgetown’s waterfront
- Founding Farmers King of Prussia in the King of Prussia Town Center has a tented outdoor dining area that is now heated.
Outdoor Dining with Heaters
Please join us at one or all of our locations to see how we have adapted our patios for the winter season with cozy heaters, gas fire pits, tents, and igloos. We are here to serve you safely no matter what the weather brings us.
Reserve your table online for outdoor dining to enjoy one of our winterized patios.