How well can MoCo’s Founding Farmers accommodate someone with a disability?
All of our restaurants are well equipped to provide excellent hospitality for all of our guests. Please let us know if you have any access concerns or needs in dining with us. You can make note when making your online reservation, contact us in advance of your reservation, or let us know when you arrive.
Located just off I-270’s Montrose Road West exit, MoCo’s Founding Farmers has an elevator and stairs to access two floors of dining and an outdoor patio, weather permitting. The bar and restrooms are on the first floor. There is a free outdoor parking lot on the same level as the restaurant and a lower-level parking garage, with elevator access, that is free for up to 2 hours. Metro and Montgomery County Ride On buses provide service to Park Potomac Ave. You can also take the Metro Red Line to the Rockville or Bethesda station, transfer to the Ride On 47 bus to the corner of Seven Locks Road and Montrose Road, which is 0.3 miles from MoCo’s Founding Farmers.
Are dogs allowed in your outdoor/patio area?
Our outdoor patios at Moco’s Founding Farmers in Potomac, MD and Farmers Fishers Bakers in Georgetown allow dogs. We’re pet friendly and will happily host furry friends of any size as long as they are leashed, get along with other dogs, are not barking excessively, or intruding on other guest experiences.
Yes, we do have an elevator to our 2nd level and the restaurant is fully accessible. There is no bar located on the 2nd level.
Yes, we offer complimentary WiFi. Please check with your server or the host for the password.
Are there other Founding Farmers locations?
Yes, we hope you will visit all of the restaurants in our growing family. In making your plans, please note that each restaurant has different offerings, amenities, and operating times:
- Founding Farmers DC – Foggy Bottom, 1924 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC
- Founding Farmers & Distillers DC – 600 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC
- MoCo’s Founding Farmers – Park Potomac, Potomac, MD
- Founding Farmers Tysons – 1800 Tysons Blvd, Tysons II, Tysons, VA
- Founding Farmers Reston Station – 1904 Reston Metro Plaza Drive, Reston, VA
- Founding Farmers King of Prussia – 255 Main Street, King of Prussia, PA
- Farmers Fishers Bakers – The Washington Harbour, Georgetown Waterfront, DC
Are there TVs in the bar area?
We have small televisions located in our bar area. However, they are not easily viewed from all parts of the bar and are not advisable for viewing sporting events.
Are you currently hiring?
Yes, we are hiring for all of our locations. Check out all available positions here.
Do you have highchairs and/or booster seats?
Yes, we do have highchairs and booster seats available for your convenience.
Do you have outdoor/patio seating at MoCo’s Founding Farmers?
Yes, we do have outdoor seating. Check out our detailed information on all of our patios in Potomac and across our restaurants.
Do you offer private event space?
Yes! The mezzanine level is somewhat separate and a bit more intimate with seating capacity for up to 75 guests. Learn more here. Several of our sibling restaurants in and around the DC metro area also have private dining options available. These include a 48-seat private dining space at Founding Farmers Reston Station and the General’s Parlor, a 16-seat private dining room tucked away on the lower level of Farmers & Distillers.
Garage parking is free up to 2 hours. If you park on the upper deck for longer than 2 hours, property management may enforce the parking regulations.
How may I purchase gift cards?
Founding Farmers gift cards go beyond enjoying a great meal. Our gift cards make the perfect gift for anyone in your life who loves getting together with friends and family over a delicious food & drink.
Purchase a Founding Farmers gift card for your loved ones today.
Our gift cards CAN be used for:
- Dining in all seven of our restaurants.
- Delivery and pick up from all seven of our restaurants when ordered online directly via order.farmersrestaurantgroup.com. This includes hot, ready-to-eat holiday meals (for pick up and delivery) when ordered directly via order.farmersrestaurantgroup.com.
- Purchasing our merchandise in person, such as The Founding Farmers Cookbook, our Founding Farmers Coffee, and our Founding Farmers Chocolate. You can also use our gift cards in person to purchase Founding Spirits from our DC distillery plus our DC and MD restaurants.
Our gift cards CANNOT be used for:
- Ordering from third party platforms, such as UberEats, DoorDash, and GrubHub.
- Purchasing our merchandise online to ship, including The Founding Farmers Cookbook or Founding Spirits.
- Our special holidays at home programs (meals that can pre-ordered for reheating at home), such as: Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Passover, Easter, and Mother’s Day.
We like to think of ourselves as smart casual. We are what you want to make us… casual, sporty, pre-Strathmore show – we love it all!
Yes. Founding Farmers Co. Catering & Events can provide full service catering, delivery and pick up catering that can be ordered directly online, private chef diners, and event planning. With years of experience rooted in restaurant hospitality, we have the expertise and bandwidth to help you create events that are easy, frictionless, and fun to plan from start to finish. Our catering menus are not limited to our restaurant food & drink but can be tailored to your event and your budget. As with our restaurants, everything is made from scratch with ingredients thoughtfully sourced from farmers and suppliers we know and trust.
Complete details on our catering services and how to collaborate with us for your next event can be found at Founding Farmers Co. Catering & Events.