Each year, our Farmers Restaurant Group teams look forward to celebrating the holidays with our guests across all of our restaurants and helping our guests celebrate in their homes. This year, we are delighted to be able to offer expanded holiday offerings to enjoy in our restaurants and at home.
We invite you to check out all that we have to offer this holiday season. If you want to learn more about everything we are doing to keep you and our team safe as we serve you, please see our COVID-19 FAQs.
HOLIDAYS AROUND OUR TABLE
All of our restaurant locations will be open EVERYDAY throughout the holidays – from Thanksgiving through Hanukkah to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. See our special holiday hours below. We are continuing to follow the guidance of our local health officials on social distancing, limited capacity, and PPE.
Reserve your table today for a holiday meal with your family and/or your pandemic pod.
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND AT HOME: FROM OUR KITCHEN TO YOURS
Six of our restaurants are serving our Thanksgiving Weekend at Home across the DMV and in King of Prussia. We have expanded our offerings this year with food for the entire weekend, including breakfast, snacks and sweets, Founding Farmers house-roasted coffee and new chocolate bark, plus beer, wine, and craft cocktails.
To learn more about our Thanksgiving Weekend at Home, check the menus for each of our locations: Founding Farmers Reston Station; Founding Farmers Tysons; MoCo’s Founding Farmers in Potomac, MD; Founding Farmers King of Prussia, Farmers & Distillers, and Farmers Fishers Bakers.
All orders must be placed by Monday, November 23rd at 3 pm for pick up on Wednesday, November 25th.
Order Thanksgiving at home from Founding Farmers.
Order Thanksgiving at home from Farmers & Distillers.
Order Thanksgiving at home from Farmers Fishers Bakers.
HANUKKAH AT HOME
Enjoy our special hot family meals available to go at select Founding Farmers locations: MoCo’s Founding Farmers in Potomac, MD; Founding Farmers Reston Station, VA; Founding Farmers Tysons, VA; Founding Farmers King of Prussia, PA.
Menus and ordering instructions coming soon.
CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY AT HOME
This year, we are providing an assortment of food and drink for Christmas Eve, Christmas Breakfast, Christmas Day, Christmas dinner, and throughout the Christmas holiday. Four of our Founding Farmers restaurants – Founding Farmers Reston Station, Founding Farmers Tysons, MoCo’s Founding Farmers, and Founding Farmers King of Prussia – are offering Christmas at Home. In addition, Farmers & Distillers and Farmers Fishers Bakers will also be serving Christmas at Home.
Menus and ordering instructions coming soon.
TO GO & DELIVERY
All of our restaurants will be providing food To Go for pick up and delivery throughout the holiday season.
CATERING: LET US CATER YOUR HOLIDAY EVENT
We have holiday catering services in DC, VA, MD, and PA. Check out our catering menus to start planning your festivities today.
- We have an assortment of gift boxes this year for almost everyone on your list, including packages for breakfast , sweet treat fans, home chefs, and spirit lovers. More details on how to order our gift boxes coming soon.
- Founding Spirits, our handcrafted, small-batch spirits, are available at Farmers & Distillers, online, and at select Founding Farmers Market & Grocery locations.
- The Founding Farmers Cookbook is available in all of our restaurants and online.
- Our Family Farm children’s book is available online and at MoCo’s Founding Farmers, Founding Farmers KOP, and Farmers Fishers Bakers.
- Gift cards for use at all of our locations are available in our restaurants and online. This year, we have a special offer. Buy a $100 gift card and get a $20 gift card for use at any of our seven restaurant locations.
- Our Founding Farmers House-Roasted Coffee is available at our Founding Farmers Market & Grocery and in our restaurants.
- Founding Farmers Chocolate is also available in our restaurants and through our Founding Farmers Market & Grocery.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY HOURS
Thanksgiving. Thursday, November 26. This year, we are also open for our special Thanksgiving prix fixe menu from 10am-8pm.
- Founding Farmers DC
- MoCo’s Founding Farmers
- Founding Farmers Tysons
- Founding Farmers Reston Station
- Founding Farmers King of Prussia
- Farmers & Distillers
- Farmers Fishers Bakers
Black Friday. Friday, November 27. Brunch/A La Carte Breakfast, all locations. Regular dinner hours to follow:
Hanukkah. Thursday, December 10 – Friday, December 18. Open every day and serving regular menus, all locations. Some of our restaurants are also serving a special menu, which will be available soon.
Christmas Eve. Thursday, December 24. Open regular hours and serving regular menus, all locations.
Christmas Day. Friday, December 25. Open for breakfast, 8-11am; open from 11am-serving our regular menus.
New Year’s Eve. Thursday, December 31. Open regular hours and serving regular menus, all locations.
New Year’s Day. Friday, January 1. Open 8:30am-2pm and serving brunch/a la carte breakfast, all locations. Regular dinner hours and menus to follow.