HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday | 7am – 11am
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday | 11am – 9pm
Thursday & Friday | 11am – 11pm
Saturday | 2pm – 11pm
Sunday | 2pm – 9pm
Saturday, Sunday & holiday Mondays | 9am – 2pm
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday | 11am – 10pm
Thursday & Friday | 11am – 12am
Saturday | 2pm – 12am
Sunday | 2pm – 10pm
Available for lunch & dinner.
Private Dining & Catering
PRIVATE DINING & LARGE PARTIES (12+)
Tell us the details here.
View our menu & order catering online here.
For large party (10+) requests, and private dining requests in our General’s Parlor, email fill out this quick form.
For any other inquiries, email PR@FarmersRestaurantGroup.com
Founding Farmers KOP is located in the King of Prussia Town Center. We are near the Valley Forge National Historical Park and King of Prussia Mall.
How to Reach Founding Farmers KOP from Philadelphia
- Take the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76) or the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-76 to the west and I-276 to the east) to King of Prussia via the Valley Forge interchange from points west such as Harrisburg and Pittsburgh and points east such as the northern suburbs of Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York City.
- From Center City, Philadelphia, get on I-676 (Vine St Expressway), then go I-76 towards Valley Forge. After proceeding on I-76 get off at the King of Prussia exit.
- From the suburbs of Philadelphia, take the Pennsylvania Turnpike towards Harrisburg, then proceed to the Valley Forge exit.
How to Reach Founding Farmers KOP from Delaware County
- If you are coming from Delaware County, take the I-476 N and then take I-76 W to E Swedesford Rd in King of Prussia. Take exit 327-328A-328B from I-76 W.
How to Reach Founding Farmers KOP from Bucks County
- Follow I-476 S and I-276 W to Village Drive in King of Prussia.
How to Reach Founding Farmers KOP from Norristown
- Route 202 provides access to King of Prussia from West Chester to the south and from Norristown to the north. U.S. Route 422 provides access to King of Prussia from Pottstown, Reading, and other communities along the Schuylkill River to the northwest.
Founding Farmers KOP is a short drive from Wayne, Mainline, Berwyn, Norristown, Oaks, Conshohocken, and Radnor. Stop in for a bite today!
Parking is located directly outside of the restaurant in the King of Prussia Town Center parking lot. Valet is also offered by the King of Prussia Town Center at night.
All of our restaurants are well equipped to provide excellent hospitality for all of our guests. Please let us know if you have any access concerns or needs in dining with us. You can make note when making your online reservation, contact us in advance of your reservation, or let us know when you arrive.