Ordering is now closed.
This year, order Founding Farmers online to enjoy after the High Holy Days.
Founding Farmers is now offering our specially prepared traditional Yom Kippur Dinner To Go at most of our locations for convenient, contact-free curbside pick up:
- Founding Farmers Tysons adjacent to Tysons Corner, just off I-495.
- Founding Farmers Reston Station conveniently located on Metro’s Silver Line and off the Dulles Access Road on Wiehle Avenue.
- MoCo’s Founding Farmers in Potomac, MD off I-270 in the heart of Montgomery County’s Park Potomac neighborhood.
- Founding Farmers King of Prussia in the lively King of Prussia Town Center outside of Philadelphia.
Orders must be placed by Friday, September 25th at 3pm.
Order Yom Kippur Food To Go Online
When placing your online break fast meal order, please note multiple pick up locations and times will be offered in order to accommodate your family’s plans:
- During the day before – Sunday, September 27th
- On Yom Kippur – Monday, September 28th – to enjoy after sundown
Our Yom Kippur food is made from scratch in our kitchen, ready to be finished in yours. Always thoughtfully sourced, our menus include traditional tastes and some of our guest favorites. Order our house-made Round Challah, Matzo Ball Soup, or our complete Smoked Salmon Platter. We are making delicious desserts like Rugelach, our decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake, Honey Cake, and more. Please be aware that we are not able to cook kosher in our kitchens, so our menu selections are not kosher.
We can cater your complete meal from start to finish, or help supplement what you are making. Check out our full menus at each participating location:
Founding Farmers Reston Station
Founding Farmers Tysons
MoCo’s Founding Farmers
Founding Farmers King of Prussia
We are happy to provide a delicious, traditional menu to help you and yours break the fast after Yom Kippur.